Chapter Dues - $40 per year
Note: To join a Chapter you must first be a member of LREDA.
If you'd like to pay by check, mail it to: Liberal Religious Educators Association, 284 Hartford Ave, #1002, Bellingham, MA, 02019.
Please make the check out to LREDA and write the name of the Religious Educator and SW LREDA Dues in the memo section.
OWL Training in Dallas & Austin
Dallas OWL Training Aug 5-7
- Early Bird Registration till May 20: $325
- Regular Registration May21-July 25: $360
Austin OWL Training Sept 16-18
Register online here
- Early Bird Registration till July 15: $350
- Regular Registration July 16-August 25: $375
- Financial assistance is available.
- Need help or have questions? Email Kelly.Stokes@austinuu.org.
Clusters & Connections
We also meet via Zoom the first Wednesday of the month from 10-11 am Central.
Special topic discussions take place the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10 am Central also via Zoom.
For more information contact your Chapter Leaders at firstname.lastname@example.org
SW Chapter Members further the mission of LREDA by supporting, encouraging, and collaborating with one another.bylaws
Use this FORM to claim Chapter expenses for reimbursement. Once completed email it to the Chapter Treasurer / President for approval.